PRICELIST2021-08-10T12:00:48+00:00

Pricing Policy 2021 Petani Bay Hotel (B&B)

Official rates

High Season per room & suiteMiddle Season & Low season per room & suite
11/06-15/09
29/04-10/06 & 16/09-10/10
Junior:superior room - Sea View250,00 €220,00 €
superior suite - Pool & Sea View265,00 €
235,00 €
superior suite - Sea View285,00 €
245,00 €
superior suite - Panoramic Sea View295,00 €
260,00 €
executive Suite - Panoramic Sea View320,00 €
270,00 €
Suite "Gea" - Sea View370,00 €
290,00 €
Suite "Oniro" - Sea View340,00 €
290,00 €
Suite "Uranus" - Sea View350,00 €
300,00 €
Suites :superior - Panoramic Sea View385,00 €320,00 €
deluxe - Panoramic Sea View395,00 €340,00 €

Non refundable rates

High Season per room & suite
Middle Season & Low season per room & suite
11/06-15/09
29/04-10/06 & 16/09-10/10
Junior:superior room - Sea View230,00 €202,00 €
superior suite - Pool & Sea View244,00 €216,00 €
superior suite - Sea View262,00 €
225,00 €
superior suite - Panoramic Sea View271,00 €
239,00 €
executive Suite - Panoramic Sea View294,00 €
248,00 €
Suite "Gea" - Sea View340,00 €
267,00 €
Suite "Oniro" - Sea View313,00 €
267,00 €
Suite "Uranus" - Sea View322,00 €
276,00 €
Suites :superior - Panoramic Sea View354,00 €294,00 €
deluxe - Panoramic Sea View363,00 €313,00 €

based on two adults occupancy

On request (from and to the airport 65 Euros) via private transfer : Upon Availability & Confirmation
On request to secluded beaches (and Myrtos) with all provisions from the hotel

Payment Method
Deposit 30% non-refundable of official rates when time of booking
Cancellation Policy
60 days before arrival 70% of total reservation is refunded
59-30 days cancellation fee 50% applies of total reservation
29-14 days cancellation fee 80% applies of total reservation
14-0 days cancellation fee 100% of total reservation
Non-Show or early departure 100% of total reservation

Pricing Policy 2022 Petani Bay Hotel (B&B)

Official rates

High Season per room & suiteMiddle Season & Low season per room & suite
16/06-15/09
10/05-15/06 & 16/09-10/10
Junior:superior room - Sea View250,00 €230,00 €
superior suite - Pool & Sea View265,00 €
235,00 €
superior suite - Sea View270,00 €
250,00 €
superior suite - Panoramic Sea View280,00 €
270,00 €
executive Suite - Panoramic Sea View295,00 €
280,00 €
Suite "Gea" - Sea View330,00 €
300,00 €
Suite "Oniro" - Sea View340,00 €
315,00 €
Suite "Uranus" - Sea View350,00 €
330,00 €
Suites :superior - Panoramic Sea View340,00 €320,00 €
deluxe - Panoramic Sea View375,00 €340,00 €

Non refundable rates

High Season per room & suite
Middle Season & Low season per room & suite
16/06-15/09
10/05-15/06 & 16/09-10/10
Junior:superior room - Sea View225,00 €207,00 €
superior suite - Pool & Sea View238,50 €211,50 €
superior suite - Sea View243,00 €
225,00 €
superior suite - Panoramic Sea View252,00 €
243,00 €
executive Suite - Panoramic Sea View265,50 €
252,00 €
Suite "Gea" - Sea View297,00 €
270,00 €
Suite "Oniro" - Sea View306,00 €
283,50 €
Suite "Uranus" - Sea View316,00 €
297,00 €
Suites :superior - Panoramic Sea View306,00 €288,00 €
deluxe - Panoramic Sea View337,50 €306,00 €

based on two adults occupancy

On request (from and to the airport 65 Euros) via private transfer : Upon Availability & Confirmation
On request to secluded beaches (and Myrtos) with all provisions from the hotel

Cancellation Policy
Non-refundable Rates : 25% non-refundable deposit. The rest 21 days before arrival. If canceled between 21-0 days the remaining 75% wil be charged
Official Rates : free cancellation 21 days before arrival. 21-14 days 50% will be charged, 14-0 days 100% will be charged

main navigation169 WEB CHECK-IN COVID-19 UPDATE
Petani bay hotel